The aim of the application “Domino Notification Portal“ is to control and manage of notifications using simple tools.
- collecting of notifications generated by different applications in one place
- clear searching of sent notifications
- reduce the number of generated e-mails (thanks to functionality of summary)
- open the possibility to create rules on monitoring data in documents
- time saving of users
- minimum costs on maintenance of application
- functions for monitoring of approaching deadlines for the tasks, expiration of contracts, etc.
- functions for monitoring of changes in documents within workflow process, etc.
- Evidence, management and sending of notifications in Lotus Notes Domino
- redirecting of email notifications from other LN applications to one central place
- modifiability of sending notifications ( individually or in terms of summary)
- notification profiles enabling creation of rules for automatic generation of notifications for documents fulfilling specified criteria
- monitoring profiles enabling creation of rules for automatic monitoring of new documents and changes in existing documents
- notification portal (according to the regulations) automatically checks documents in the selected database and portal also sends relevant notifications to specified persons
- for facilitation of integration this application with other LN databases is a simple API interface
- management of relationships with customers and partners
- task agenda connected with the Project Manager
- personnel system ((HR cards, archive of pers. documents, catalog of jobs, hierarchical structure)
- evidence of absence (including approval workflow)
- wage laws
- evidence of knowledge and certifications
- management of access to public and private information
- definition of output reports from different source bases of Lotus Notes Domino
- scheduling, background processing
- output reports in format CSV (compatible with MS Excel)
Domino Server Tools
- administrative tools for management of large Lotus Notes Domino systems
- we collect information about: usage of individual db, the number of documents, used templates, etc.
EXAMPLE FOR APPLICATION